Vagisil Soothing Oatmeal Female Intimate Cream - 15g (NEW IN THE PHILIPPINES!)
69% of women experience vaginal itching & irritation.
WHAT CAUSES DRYNESS & IRRITATION?
- Irritants from chemicals - including certain fragrances, soaps, detergents, fabric softeners, feminine sprays and body washes.
- Irritations caused by urinary issues
- Allergic reactions or medicinal side effects and skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or atopic dermatitis
- Vaginal infections
- Fluctuations in estrogen levels due to menopause
- After menstruation due to sanitary napkin usage
THE FIRST PRODUCT TO LAUNCH IN THE PHILIPPINES, Vagisil Soothing Oatmeal Cream . It is the gentler, non-medicated option for providing fast moisturizing relief for sensitive, dry or irritated intimate skin. It's gentle formula helps to quickly moisturize dy and irritated intimate skin.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE VAGISIL SOOTHING OATMEAL CREAM?
- Features natural oatmeal and shea butter as its active ingredients
- Helps form a protective barrier on the skin
- Helps soothe fem intimate skin
- Helps moisturize external intimate area
- Helps soothe itch. dryness, irritation
- Gentle option for providing fast moisturizing relief up to 8 hours
- Increase hydration
- Provides odor protection
- Preserves its natural PH level
- Promotes skin healing naturally
- Clinically tested
- Gynecologist tested
- With Prebiotic Oatmeal
- Fragrance and Colourant Free
- Gentle formula for daily use for sensitive intimate skin
- Non-medicated, suitable for daily moisturizing use.
- 18 years old and above
- Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid.
HOW TO USE:
- To use Vagisil Soothing Oatmeal Cream to relieve vaginal dryness and irritation, apply a small (1-inch line of cream) to the outside of your vagina--around the labia and vulva.
- Allow it to absorb into your skin.
- Re-apply the cream 3 to 4 times per day or as needed.
- Stop temporarily during menstruation
- February 28, 2025