UV Care UV-C Sterilizing Cabinet 2.0 (New Model)
WHY WILL YOU LOVE UV CARE STERILIZING CABINET 2.0?
- 3 Modes: UV-C, UV-C + Heat, Storage (UV-C + Heat, Storage Function)
- Safety Feature: UV-C Lamp auto shuts off when door is opened during sterilization
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Maintain
- Product dimensions: 45 cm x 36.5 cm x 64.5 cm
- Interior dimensions: 39 cm x 28 cm x 55.5
- Product weight: 10 kg
- Box dimensions: 52 cm x 44 cm x 73 cm
- Box weight: 12 kg
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 + 185 nm
- UV-C Lamp Life: 8000 hours
- Sterilization Time: 30 minutes
- Ozone downtime: +5 minutes
- Volume Capacity: 50L
- Internal Temperature: 50° C ± 10° C
- Rated Input Power: 160 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 220 V, 60 Hz
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 (SS304)
AUTO AND UV-C + HEAT
- Suitable for Dinnerware/Kitchenware (Plates, Spoons, Bowls, Cups, Utensils), Glassware, high-grade Baby Bottles/Breast Pumps/Food containers and plasticware that are BPA free and heat resistant (can withstand 60°C internal temperature).
- Suitable for Gadgets (Cameras, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, USBs, Mouse, Earphones, Car Keys, Remote Controls, Microphones), Watches, Jewelries, Bags, Wallets, Parcels, Makeup, Hair and Nail Tools and Accessories, Masks, Face Shields, Documents, Books, Money, Magazines, Scissors and other stainless tools, Groceries and Dry goods, Tumblers, Containers, Baby items and accessories, Toys and anything battery-operated.
- UV Care Sterilizing Cabinet 2.0
- 3 x Trays
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
HOW TO USE:
- Place the UV Care Sterilizing Cabinet 2.0 upright on a dry, flat and sturdy space
- Plug in to start (220 V)
- Place the items to be sterilized inside the cabinet.
- Press the POWER button to turn on the unit.
- Choose the desired applicable function: AUTO, UV-C + HEAT OR UV-C*** Please note that this unit does not dry wet items. Make sure to wipe dry items before sterilizing and storing inside the cabinet.
- UV-C with Ozone surface sterilization will begin after 5 seconds.
- Unit will automatically shut off once the sterilization process is completed.
- Kindly allow an additional down time of 5 minutes after each sterilization cycle for ozone to completely dissipate.
- Please make sure that the function light indicator is turned off before opening the unit and retrieving items.
- After use, store the unit properly in a safe, dry and cool place away from children’s reach.
HOW TO MAINTAIN:
- Use and clean regularly.
- Wipe dry items before sterilizing and storing inside the cabinet.
- Make sure to unplug the socket before cleaning.
- To clean, gently wipe down the unit with a soft damp cloth.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Make sure to wipe dry items before sterilizing and storing inside the cabinet.
- Do not touch the door cover and glass while sterilization is in progress.