UV Care Smart Robot UV Vacuum 2.0
Just because it looks clean, doesn't mean it is. Even regular sweeping and mopping, plenty of dust and dirt are hiding in the corners and crevices of your home. Why risk your family's health when you can use the UV CARE SMART ROBOT UV VACUUM 2.0 to make sure that your home is spotless and germ-free.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE UV CARE SMART ROBOT UV VACUUM 2.0?
- Interchangeable Cleaning Cartridge System (Vacuum and Mop)
- Innovative gyroscope and simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) technology
- Excellent Quad-Core Software
- 31 Sets of High Precision Sensors
- 3 Powerful Suction Options (Silent, Normal, Strong)
- 3 Water Dispensing Modes
- Multiple cleaning modes to meet multiple needs
- Large 600 ml dust bin capacity and 2-in-1 water tank
- Rotating side and main brushes for thorough and efficient cleaning
- Anti-Fall and Anti Collision
- Option to set cleaning schedule
- Wi-Fi Compatible
- Voice Activated through Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Applicable for any floor type
- Automatic Recharge and Resume
- Large off-road wheels for better traction
- Easy to Use and Maintain
- Model number: UVSU120
- Material: ABS Plastic, Brush Finish
- Product Dimensions (Smart Robot): 33 cm (length) x 33 cm (width) x 7 cm (height)
- Product Dimensions (Charging Base): 15 cm (length x 15 cm (width) x 15 cm (height)
- Box dimensions: 38 cm (length) x 14 cm (width) x 47 cm (height)
- Product Weight: approx 2.7kg
- Box weight: 5kg
- Navigation system: Gyroscope + SLAM
- Number of Optical Sensors: 31 Sets
- Functions: Auto Cleaning, Spot Cleaning, Border Cleaning, Manual Control, Suction Power Control, Pre Program Cleaning Schedule
- 3 Suction Power Settings: Silent, Normal, Strong
- Suction Power: Silent - 1800 pa; Normal - 2150 pa; High - 2500 pa
- Control Methods: Manual via Control Panel, Remote Control, Wi-Fi App, Voice Activated (Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible)
- Maximum Coverage Area: 180 sqm
- Dust Bin Capacity: 600 ml
- Dust Bin Filters: Primary Mesh Filter and HEPA Filter
- Dust Bin HEPA Filter Grade: H11
- 2-in-1 Water Tank Capacity: 300 mL
- Water Dispensing Modes (via Mobile App): I - Small Amount; II - Standard Amount; III - Large Amount
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7nm
- UVC Lamp Power: 2 watts
- UVC Lamp Life: 15,000 hours
- UV-C Safety Feature: Lamp automatically shuts off when unit is lifted or flipped upward
- Climbing Ability: 1.8 meters
- Motor Type: Japanese Nidec Brushless Motor
- Processor: Quad-Core
- Charging Time: Initial (First 3 Times): 12 hrs; Succeeding Time: 4-5 hours
- Run Time (Full Charge): Vacuum - 1-2 hours; Succeeding 2-3 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh, 14.8 V
- Charging Base Rated Input Power: 11.4 Watts
- Charging Base Rated Input Voltage: 19V 0.6 A
- Charging Base Output Voltage: 19V 0.6 A
- Charging Adapter Rated Input Voltage: 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz
- Rated Power: 25watts
- 1-year limited warranty
WHAT IS GYROSCOPE + SLAM NAVIGATION?
SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) systems determine the orientation and position of a robot by creating a map of their environment while simultaneously tracking where the robot is within that environment. The most common SLAM systems rely on optical sensors.
Meanwhile, Gyroscope Navigation Technology ensures that the robot vacuum will take on an S-shape or zigzag route to fully cover a space.
All Floor Types
Hardwood, Engineered Wood, Bamboo, Laminate, Linoleum, Tiles, Carpet, Stone, Vinyl, Marble
- 1 x Smart Robot UV Vacuum 2.0 Unit
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Charging Adapter
- 1 x Remote Control (2 x AAA Batteries NOT Included)
- 1 set Dust Bin Assembly (Dust Bin + Dust Bin Side Cover)
- 2 x HEPA filters (1 installed inside Dust Bin, 1 extra)
- 2 sets Side Brushes
- 2 x Microfiber Cloth (1 installed on Mop, 1 extra)
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Manual
- Auto Cleaning/ Smart Clean
Description: The robot uv vacuum will map out the area once to plan its cleaning route. Then, it will commence the cleaning process in a zigzag method.
How to Set-up:
- Turn on the main switch.
- When the indicator light is “ON”, lightly press the “PLAY/ PAUSE”button manually on the unit’s control panel or press the “CLEAN” on the remote control
- Spot Cleaning/ Focus Clean
Description: Recommended for areas where garbage is concentrated on one portion of the floor. The robot cleans using a spiral motion. Once finished, the robot will return to where it started.
- Border Cleaning/ Edge Clean
Description: For indoor border cleaning. The robot cleans along the perimeter of walls and returns to the charging station once finished.
- Manual Control
Description: For manual control cleaning
How to Set-up:
- Using the remote control, press the arrow buttons to move the robot vacuum in any direction you wish.
- Suction Power Control
Description: Adjust suction power level according to different floor environments.
How to Set Up:
- Using the remote control, press the “fan” buttons to set desired suction power
Note: Suction power can only be adjusted in automatic cleaning modes
- Fully charge the unit for 12 hours (first 3 uses); succeeding charging time is 4 to 5 hours.
- Via charging base
- Via power adapter
- Remove the protective bumper strip
- Installed desired cleaning cartridge- Vacuum or Mop
- Turn on the unit by pressing the main switch on the side of the unit.
- For Vacuum (Dry Cleaning)
Choose desired cleaning mode and settings (Auto/ Smart, Spot/ Focus, Border/Edge, Manual) manually by the control panel, via remote control or via the mobile app.
Other options include:
While cleaning, you may press the pause button on the control panel, the remote control or on the mobile app at any time.
- Wake Up
After 3 minutes of being idle, the robot vacuum will go to “sleep” mode. Press any button on the control panel, the remote control or on the mobile app to wake it up.
You may opt to schedule specific days and times for the smart robot vacuum to clean via the mobile app
For Mop (Wet Cleaning)
- Make sure that the microfiber mop cloth is securely attached to the cartridge.
- Fill up water tank with clean water of up to 300 ml
***Option to add water-soluble cleaning solutions.
- Press the start button to begin light mopping. Water dispensing mode can also be set via the mobile app.
- Smart Robot will automatically return to the charging dock when it has finished cleaning.
- Shut Down: After the robot stops working press the start button for a few seconds.
- All indicator lights will turn off by then, which would mean that the robot vacuum has been shut down.
- Once done, you can turn off the main switch to completely turn it off.
- Before storing, empty the dust bin and wipe it thoroughly. Make sure that the water tank and microfiber cloth is also completely air dried.
- Store unit in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy place. Keep away from children’s reach.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
HOW TO CONNECT TO THE MOBILE APP?