UV Care Room Zapper
The UV CARE ROOM ZAPPER is the newest zapping companion for a safer, healthier place.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE UV CARE ROOM ZAPPER?
- Effectively eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs , bacteria, viruses and molds
- With child-lock feature
- Sterilizes an area up to 20 square meters
- Laboratory Tested
- Easy to Use and Maintain
- Product dimensions: 12.6cm x 12.6cm x 32cm
- Product weight: 1.15kg
- Box dimensions: 16cm x 16cm x 36cm
- Box weight: 2kg
- Rated voltage: 220V
- Rated input power: 38watts
- Material: Aluminum (Body), Quartz Glass (UV-C Lamp)
- Sterilization Time: 30 or 60 minutes
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7nm
- Sterilization Rate: Up to 99.9%
- Safety features: 10-Second Time Delay Feature, Motion Sensor (Automatic Alarm), Child Lock
- Motion sensor range: 5 Meters
- Induction switch: 3.3.G Microwave Radar
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Salons or Spas
- Cars (but only plugged to AC power)
- 1 x UV Care Room Zapper unit
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
HOW TO USE:
- Plug to a 220 V power outlet.
- As a safety feature, the unit is automatically on “LOCK MODE” once plugged to an outlet. The unit will not turn on right away unless this mode is unlocked.
- Long press the “LOCK MODE” button for 5 seconds first before pressing the “ON/OFF” button.
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the unit. (Please be reminded to unlock the “LOCK MODE” button first)
- Choose desired sterilization time, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Sterilization process will begin.
- Unit has a built-in motion sensor that allows the unit to auto shut off when it detects any motion within a 5-meter radius. Please don’t be alarmed when the unit does not turn on or activate when you or any obstruction are near, try to move 5-meter away from the unit.
- Unit will automatically turn OFF after the sterilization process.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry and sturdy place. Keep away from children’s reach.
- Make sure that no person, pets, plants and paintings are in the room while the unit is on.
- Place the Room Zapper in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy space.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- People, pets, plants and paintings should not be inside the room during sterilization.
- Keep away from children’s reach.