UV Care Room Sterilizer (4 lamps)
Indoor air quality is usually poor in an air-conditioned room or well-populated places. Viruses and bacteria are easily transferred from one person to another due to improper hygiene practices. These microbes affect productivity and promote absenteeism. UV CARE ROOM STERILIZER ensures that harmful pathogens do not grow and spread on room surfaces including hard-to-reach crevices and ceilings.
It is used by hospitals and doctors worldwide to sterilize their facilities and prevent the spread of diseases.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE UV CARE ROOM STERILIZER?
- Effective in eliminating viruses that can cause Hand Foot and Mouth Disease, Tuberculosis, Pneumonia, Colds and Flu, Measles, Chicken Pox, Stomach Flu and many others.
- Disinfects and sterilizes an area approximately up to 60 square meters within 30 minutes.
- Has 4 high output UV-C lamps for quick sterilizing power
- Has infrared motion sensors automatically shuts off device if one enters a room during a sterilization cycle
- Time-delay feature: Allows you to leave the room safely with 20seconds upon pushing the start button
- Low investment and easy to maintain
- Spray-painted carbon steel designed to last for a long time
- Easy to move from one room to another with its 4 caster wheels
- With timer feature
- Side compartments to keep lamps safe
- Lamp holder (arm) adjustment: from 30 to 180 degrees
- Power Voltage: 220V
- Frequency: 60 Herts
- Sterilization Time: 0-240minutes
- Vertical Type, Standalone unit
- Warranty: 1 year
HOW IT WORKS: