UV Care Germ Guard
When it comes to the health of our families, we will stop at nothing to ensure their 100% protection. In these changing times, we are not only relying on a healthy lifestyle to keep ourselves and our loved ones healthy; we are also using products that could control our environment on a microscopic level. That is what UV CARE GERM GUARD is here for.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE UV CARE GERM GUARD?
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, viruses, bacteria and molds
- Perfect for sterilizing rooms and spaces for homes, offices, schools, clinics, and hospitals.
- It can effectively sterilize an unobstructed surface area of 20 sq meters.
- Sterilization Time: 15/ 30/ 60 Minutes
- One-Button Operation (Red-15 mins/ Green-30 mins/ White- 60 minutes)
- Safety features include a 360° motion sensor (8 meters) and 30-second time-delay.
- Product dimensions: 42cm (h), 18.8cm (Base Diameter)
- Net Weight: 0.55kg
- Box Dimensions: 19cm (l) x 9cm (w) x 43cm (h)
- Gross Weight: 2kg (item in the box)
- Color: Black and Silver
- Rated Power: 38 Watts
- Power Supply: 220 V
- Lamp Wattage: 38 Watts
- Lamp Life: 10,000 Hours (approximate)
- With 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1 x UV Care Germ Guard
- Warranty Card
HOW IT WORKS:
HOW TO USE:
- Plug to a 220 V outlet to start.
- Press the power button.
- Choose desired sterilization time (Press once for Red-15 mins/ Press twice for Green- 30 mins/Press thrice for White- 60 mins).
- Lamp will turn on after the 30-second time-delay.
- Sterilization process will begin.
- Unit will auto shut off after desired sterilization time.
- Store properly in a dry and safe place.
- For best results, keep the door closed at all times, switch off the lights in the room and draw the curtains or blinds
HOW TO DEACTIVATE THE MOTION SENSOR:
- Long press the power button for 6 seconds.
- When you hear the beeping sound, the lamp will turn on after 30 seconds.
- Standard sterilization time for deactivated motion sensor is 60 mins.
Be sure to keep people, pets, paintng and plants out of the room during sterilization.
- NEVER FACE UV LAMP DIRECTLY TO EYES OR SKIN TO AVOID SKIN IRRITATION OR EYE INJURY.