UV Care Dual Vacuum +
Say hello to your newest partner in germ-protection. Introducing the GOLD standard in UV-C and handheld vacuums - UV CARE DUAL VACUUM+ !
WHY WILL YOU LOVE UV CARE DUAL VACUUM+ ?
- The only vacuum registered by the US FDA as Medical Device for General Hospital and Personal Use
- With advanced UV-C Photon Technology - it kills germs and bed bugs faster as you clean.
- It has strong pulse vibration to make sure no dust, bed bugs and allergens remain on your beds, pillows and other upholstered furniture.
- Has 3 types of extensions designed for cleaning almost any surface and hard to reach areas.
- Model name: UV Care Dual Vacuum+
- Product Dimensions: 27.8 cm x 20 cm x 18.7 cm
- Product Weight: 1.10 kg
- Quadruple Filtration System: HEPA Filter, Non-Woven Filter Sheet, Centrifugal Filter, UV-C Lamp
- UV-C Lamp Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- UV-C Lamp Life: 8,000 hours
- Suction Power: Low Speed- 6 kPa; High Speed- 12 kPa
- Run Time: Low Speed- 30 minutes ; High Speed- 12 minutes
- Vibration Frequency: 8000 times per minute
- Dust Cylinder Capacity: 0.2 L
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion (2200 mAh)
- Charging Time (Full charge): 3-5 Hours
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 2A
- Rated Power: 100W
- Rated Voltage: 11.1V
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Salons or Spas
- Cordless, bagless and rechargeable handheld vacuum
- Quick-Switch Attachments for DIfferent Applications (2-in-1 Crevice Tool and UV-C Base)
- Cyclonic dust collection system
- Dual power suction
- Quadruple High Efficiency Filtration
- Powerful UV-C Lamp
- Motion sensor switch to prevent exposure to UV-C light
- Medical-grade, high-efficiency HEPA Filter
- Pulse Vibration
- Enhanced Cleaning Experience
- UV Care Dual Vacuum + Unit
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Ensure that all components of the Dual Vacuum + have been properly assembled.
- Check if the unit has been fully charged or has enough power
How to Charge
- Insert the charging cable into the USB adapter port and the other end to the unit’s charging. Please use a 5V, 2A USB adapter to charge.
- Power Indicator is flashing in white= Unit is charging
Power indicator has stopped flashing (Steady White Light)= Unit is fully charged
- Initial charging time (Full Charge) is five (5) hours; succeeding charging time is three (3) to five (5) hours
- Do not turn on the power or use the unit when charging.
How to Use
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to start
- Press the “SPEED” button to set desired speed
*Note: Upon turning on the unit, speed starts off at normal speed (White)
- Start vacuuming
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn the unit off
How to Use the UV-C Base
- This unit is equipped with a two-wheel safety switch. The UV-C Lamp and Pulsating Pads will automatically shut off when the unit is lifted from the surface or switched upwards.
- To activate the UV-C lamp and Pulsating pads, make sure that the vacuum is placed firmly flat on the surface
- The UV-C indicator on top the unit will light up indicating that the UV-C lamp is turned on. This eliminates the need to lift the unit to check if the lamp is working.
2-IN-1 CREVICE TOOL AND ROUND BRUSH ASSEMBLY
- Carefully insert the 2-in-1 Crevice and Round Brush into the suction port of the unit as illustrated below.
*Press the button to adjust placement of the round brush
*Crevice tool and round brush may be disassembled. Crevice tool may be used on its own.
HOW TO DISASSEMBLE
- UV-C Base: Press the main unit release button to remove the mite removal base
- 2-in-1 Crevice Tool and round Brush: Gently pull out the 2-in-1 tool from the main unit
- Make sure to fully charge the unit first before first use or when using the unit after being in storage for a long time
- Please fully charge the unit before keeping it in storage for a long time.
HOW TO MAINTAIN:
Cleaning the Dust Cylinder
- First, carefully twist the dust cylinder in the direction shown in the picture and detach it from the main unit.
- Separate the HEPA filter, non-woven filter sheet, centrifugal filter and dust cylinder from each other.
- Dispose of any dust, dirt and hair collected in the dust cylinder
- The non-woven filter, centrifugal filter and dust cylinder may be wiped down with a soft cloth or washed with running water. Make sure that these are completely air dried before reinstallation.
- The HEPA filter cannot be washed and/or vacuumed. Please replace the filter every three (3) to six (6) months depending on frequency of use.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- This product is only suitable for use in dry environments.
- Don’t vacuum items with high temperature (i.e. lit up cigarettes, matches or ashes); ultra-fine materials (i.e cement, wood chips, gypsum powder, ash, toner), large sharp pieces (i.e. glass shards, nails, screws, pins); hazardous materials (i.e. solvents); chemicals (i.e. acid); flammable and explosive liquids (i.e. gasoline and alcohol).
- Please keep airflow channels and moving parts away from hair, loose clothing/ thread, fingers and other parts of the body. Do not aim airflow channels or tools directly onto your eyes, ears and mouth.
- Before use, kindly examine if the surface to be cleaned has large debris on it (i.e. large pieces of paper or glass shards). If yes, please remove this first to avoid any blockage.
- Immediately turn off and unplug the unit for any strange noise, foul smell or smoke.
- Check the dust cylinder regularly and immediately dispose of any dust and dirt accumulation.
- Please do not clean the device with ethyl alcohol, lubricants, or organic solvents.
- Never attempt to disassemble or repair the unit by yourself.
- Do not remove the dust cylinder or UV-C lamp cover when the machine is charging or in use to avoid damage or accidents.