Treehole Spelling Game: Cognitive Alphabet Spelling and Exercises Thinking
At the stage of kids learning and cognition, it is an important period for kids learning where they are very curious of things in life and all things for them is flash. So they love to learn and explore all the new things for them. This educational game is a combination of game and alphabet learning, so children can learn while playing, enhance their understanding of animals or flowers, deepen their impression of words, and stimulate their interest in learning.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE TREEHOLE SPELLING GAME?
- Develops cognitive thinking and gross motor skills.
- A great introduction to spelling and letter-color recognition.
- Kids can put the letters on the corresponding pattern cards to match the spell words
- Kids can quickly learn how to spell basic words, such as animals, sun, etc, which can help improve kids right brain development and improve kids memory, recognition and problem-solving skills.
- Box dimensions: 10 by 8.5 by 1.5 inches.
- Recommended for ages 3 plus
- Includes: 32 wooden colorful letters, 28 back to back spelling cards—total of 56 (made of hard board), and a cloth pouch for storage.