Tapa Heaven Butter-Aged 100% Australian Ribeye Steak (500grams/pack)
Ribeye steak is one of the most common cuts of beef and is the ultimate sharing steak. You can never go wrong with steak for dinner or while having a wine night with your spouse. PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS!
Enjoy this cut of meat with a simple pan sear, and garlic butter on top.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE TAPA HEAVEN'S 100% AUSTRALIAN SIRLOIN STEAK?
- Premium quality
- Butter Aged Ribeye Steak. No need to add salt (or just a little). You may add pepper, herbs and garlic for added flavor.
- Perfectly tender and juicy
- Rich meaty flavor
- Healthy steak with plenty of protein
- Shorter cooking time
HOW TO COOK?
- Take the steak out of the freezer and bring to room temperature 30 minutes before cooking so that it will be cooked more evenly.
- Pre-heat the grill pan (cast iron grill pan is recommended) or a simple frying pan on the stove top over medium-high heat. You can get a nice sear on your steak if the pan is really hot.
- Add the steak in a single layer. Sear for about two minutes without moving it around. Flip and sear for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Cook until your desired doneness (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium Well, Well Done)
- Remove the steak from the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Put herbs or garlic on top.
- Serve with mash potatoes, mixed vegetables and steak sauce (e.g. Worcestershire sauce)
- 5 slices of Tapa Heaven Premium Ribeye Steak / pack
- Store in a freezer to prolong the shelf life
- Can be stored for 6 months