Super Lightweight Portable Micromesh Nebulizer
The PORTABLE MICROMESH NEBULIZER atomizes liquid (normal saline), and sprays it into the user's airway in order to keep the respiratory tract unobstructed.
It is designed for adult and pediatric patients suffering from asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis, or other respiratory diseases that are characterized by obstruction to air flow.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE THE PORTABLE MICROMESH NEBULIZER?
- Keeps the respiratory tract unobstructed
- Moistens Respiratory Tract
- Dilutes Sputum
- Portable and easy to use, ideal for travel
- Super lightweight
- Extremely quiet
- Generates a very fine mist for easy inhalation at various tilt angles
- Functions even in changing sitting positions, lying down, perfect for kids!
- Very low noise compared to standard nebulizers
- Low energy consumption
- Low battery indicator
- Method of Operation: Ultrasonic Nebulizer (AtomizeD by Micromesh)
- Size: Approx. 26mm (length) x 35mm (width) x 98mm (height)
- Weight: Approx. 46g (Excluding battery)
- Power: 3V DC (Two x “AAA” 1.5V alkaline batteries)
- Power consumption: Approx. 0.6W
- Vibrating Frequency: Approx. 117kHz
- Spray rate: Up to 0.25ml/min
- Particle Size: MMAD Approx. 3 ~ 5μm
- Capacity: Approx. 8ml maximum; Approx. 1ml minimum
- Battery Life: 4 days if used daily for 15minutes, 3x a day
- Operating Conditions: 10 ℃ ~ 40℃(50 ℉ ~ 104 ℉), 30 ~ 85% R.H.
- Storage / Transportation Conditions: -20 ℃ ~ 70℃(-4 ℉ ~ 158 ℉), <= 85% R.H.
- Made in Taiwan
- Warranty: 7-day replacement for factory defects
- 1 x main unit (Includes battery cover)
- 1 x medication cup (Includes the cap)
- 1 x nozzle cap
- 1 x inhalation mask (small - recommended for kids)
- 1 x inhalatation mask (large - recommended for adults)
- 1 x medicine cup (10ml)
- 2 x "AAA" alkaline 1.5V Battery
- 1 x zippered pouch
- 1 x instruction manual
HOW TO USE:
- Fill the medication cup and close the lid.
- Press the power button to activate
- Hold the main unit in your hand
- Put on the mask covering the nose and latch nozzle
- Start inhaling as normal
- Both LED lights are off - Main unit is powered off.
- Blue LED light is on; Red LED light is off - The unit has started to spray
- Red LED light is on; Blue LED light is off - An error has occurred, the main unit will power off automatically after 10 seconds.
- Blue LED light is on; Red LED is blinking during operation - The batteries are nearly exhausted
- Please follow a doctor's prescription when choosing the treatment interval, dosage and regimen
- Do not place any liquid in the medication cup that is not prescribed by a licensed physician
- Medication Cup - The lifespan of the medication cup is 1350 minutes. Which is approximately 90 times of 15 minutes usage for each time. It needs to be replaced after the lifespan.
- Inhalation masks