NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator W/ Travel Case + Refill Filters (Box Of 20)
NOSEFRIDA NASAL ASPIRATOR is an effective aid against nasal congestion for small children aged 0-3. Small children cannot blow their noses and this disturbs their sleep, food intake and the general well-being of the child and the whole family.
NoseFrida has been developed and produced by an ear, nose and throat doctor. It meets all the demands for safety and hygiene both for the child and the user. The nasal aspirator does not irritate the sensitive mucous membrane in your child’s nose. Recommended by paediatricians and BVC (Swedish Child Care Centres).
WHY WILL YOU LOVE NOSEFRIDA NASAL ASPIRATOR?
- Clears out baby's / toddler's noses effectively
HYGIENIC - Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses.
COMFORTABLE & NON-INVASIVE - NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for seamless gentle snotsucking.
EASY TO CLEAN - The parts can be disassembled easily for easy cleaning.
Each aspirator is supplied with a moisture absorbing hygiene filter that makes use hygienic and these must be replaced after each application. NoseFrida is packed in a specially designed case where the hygiene filters are also held out of the reach of children.
HOW TO USE:
- Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while sitting
- Move the red nozzle on NoseFrida to your mouth and place the opening of the tube by the child’s nostril. Use your other hand to keep the child’s head still.
- Apply the necessary suction. If the mucous is thick or crusty, use saline solution and then suck clean. You do not need to be worried about getting mucous or bacteria in your mouth as the filter will prevent this
- Clean NoseFrida after each application. Remove the blue tube and rinse it in hot water and washing-up liquid, let the tube dry. Replace the filter and put the tube back. You will hear a click when you connect the tube onto the blue hat
- NoseFrida is packed in a specially designed case where the filters are also held out of the reach of your child. The case means you have a practical and hygienic repository for your NoseFrida.
- Don’t forget to replace the filter when you have cleaned NoseFrida. It is now ready to use again.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: