Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel
MUSTELA'S STELATOPIA CLEANSING GEL is a fragrance-free face and body wash for baby's with Eczema-Prone Skin.
WITH ORGANICALLY FARMED SUNFLOWER
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MUSTELA STELATOPIA CLEANSING GEL?
Cleansing gel, from birth on(1):
• Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on the skin
• Soothes sensations of discomfort, tightness, and itching
• Protects against the drying effects of bathing
- For an anti-irritation effect
- Leaves the skin soft, supple and comfortable
• Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented active ingredient: with soothing properties that helps the skin to recreate its protective film.
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural active ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
• Glycerin of natural origin: with moisturizing properties.
• Mild surfactant: gently cleanse to avoid the drying effect of the skin.
98% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN
OUR COMMITMENTS CLINICALLY PROVEN:
• Gently cleans the skin: 92%(2a).
• Anti-irritation effect: 78%(2b).
• Reduces extremely dry effect on the skin: 72%( 2b).
• Compensates for the drying effects of bathing: 89%( 2a).
• Leaves the skin more supple, soft, and comfortable: 82%( 2a).
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Pleasant gel texture.
• Brings a comforting sensation.
• Creamy soft foam.
• Rinse o_ quickly.
• Tear-free formula.
SAFETY FROM BIRTH ON
• Dermatologist tested.
• High skin and eye tolerance.
• Patented natural active ingredients from responsible supply chains (Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate and Avocado Perseose®).
• Recyclable bottle (3).
• Biodegradable formula (4).
TIPS FOR USE:
- Apply to wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry without rubbing.
- Shower and bath use. Face and body.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Hydroxypropyl Guar
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables
- Potassium Sorbate
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract
(1)Newborns out of NICU. / (2)Clinical study conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 39 newborns, babies and children including 32 with atopic-prone skin over 21 days (self-assessment: a. 39 subjects and b. 32 subjects). / (3)Recycling standards for the French market. / (4)OCDE 302B.
HOW TO USE: