Mustela No-Rinse Soothing Cleansing Water (300ml)
MUSTELA'S NO-RINSE SOOTHING CLEANSING WATER is a fragrance-free micellar water cleanser for babies with very sensitive and reactive skin. It thoroughly and gently cleans your baby’s face, body and diaper area without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Formulated with Avocado Perseose®, a natural ingredient to help protect and hydrate a baby’s delicate skin and Schizandra, a berry extract that soothes tingling and tightness while working to improve the skin's appearance, Mustela’s Very Sensitive range is specifically designed to soothe and provide relief for sensitive baby skin. Gentle enough to use on newborns with very sensitive skin. Alcohol-free. Paraben free. Hypoallergenic.
Pump-dispenser bottle 300 ml
No rinse soothing cleansing water for face, body and diaper area of very sensitive baby skin from birth on(1).
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MUSTELA NO-RINSE SOOTHING CLEANSING WATER?
• Effectively and gently cleans all baby skin impurities.
• Soothes to improve the appearance and skin sensations of tingling and tightness associated with very sensitive skin.
• Gently cleans the baby skin: 100%(2a)
• Strenghtens even fragile and immature baby skins : 93%(2b)
• Soothes your baby skin : 95%(2b)
(2)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including babies under 3 months over 28 days (% of satisfaction; 2a: self-assessment ; 2b: investigator).
PLEASURABLE TO USE:
• Pleasant scent
• Leaves the baby skin clean, soften and non-sticky.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Saccharide Hydrolysate*
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Perdea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract
99% ingredients of natural origin*
*Find our exclusive formulation charter at www.mustela.com
TIPS OF USE:
- Apply with a cotton pad to clean your baby's skin. No rinsing needed.
- Gently pat dry, paying special attention the diaper area and baby skin folds.
HOW TO APPLY: