Minky M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad - New Triple Action For Washing Up or Wiping Down All Areas of Home
The original & best-selling M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad has NEW triple action cleaning power for all your go-to household needs! Easily SCRUB away daily grime; ABSORB spills and finish with a SHINE. The original and best – get the Minky quality CHECK of approval!
NEW Triple Action cleaning power!
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MINKY M CLOTH ANTI-BACTERIAL CLEANING PAD?
- Unique non-scratch chequered design scrubs and absorbs for fast, easy cleaning around the home
- Ideal for cleaning all areas of the home from kitchen worktops & cupboards, pots & pans and even skirting boards and door frames
- Long lasting anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad, keeping your pad fresher for longer
- Safer for the environment - works with just water!
- Saves money.- multi-purpose & reusable
- Long lasting - anti-bacterial protection to prevent growth
- Has been dseigned and manufactured to the high standards you would expect from Britain's leading producer of homecare products.
- High density microfibre 3D waffle side will shine and finish, leaving your home sparkling
- The new chequered non-scratch side cleans even better, the two contrasting materials work hand in hand to clean and absorb as you go. Simply turn the pad over to shine and finish using the super absorbent 3D waffle microfibre.
- Microfibre waffle side - 80% Polyester & 20% Polyamide
- Inner - Polyurethane sponge
- Non-scratch material - 90% Polyester & 10% Polyamide, absorbent part 80% Polyester & 20% Polyamide
- Binding - 100% Polyester
- Use wet or dry.
- Hand wash separately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh.
- Re-shape whilst damp and allow to air dry.
- Each pad is individually sewn by machinists, therefore size and shape may vary slightly.
- There may be occasional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
- Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause color to leach.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before first use.