Medela PureLan 100 Nipple Cream
MEDELA PURELAN 100 pure lanolin nipple cream helps soothe sensitive or dry nipples and helps form an additional protective barrier over sore or irritated nipples during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Pregnant women can apply as early as their 7th month to make nipples more pliable. While breastfeeding, apply as needed.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MEDELA PURELAN 100?
- Safe for mum and baby. No need to remove before breastfeeding
- 100% ultra-pure and natural medical-grade lanolin
- Helps replenish your skin’s natural level of lipids to correct its moisture balance
- Helps reinforce your skin’s natural barrier properties
- Also ideal for chapped lips, dry noses and dry skin in babies
- Free from parabens, additives, preservatives, and fragrance
- 1 x tube of Medela Purelan 100 nipple cream (7g or 37g)
HOW TO USE:
If you are breastfeeding you can apply Medela PureLan 100 lanolin cream straight after a feed. Make sure your hands are clean before expressing a little milk and wiping over your nipple and the areola (the darker skin surrounding your nipple) and allowing them to dry. Then take a pea-sized amount of the lanolin cream and warm and soften it between your fingertips. Gently apply only over your nipple – the large 37 g tube means you can reapply as desired without fear of your supply running out.