Medela Nipple Formers
MEDELA NIPPLE FORMERS are a non-invasive way to help women with inverted or flat nipples breastfeed comfortably and successfully. Worn under the bra.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MEDELA NIPPLE FORMERS?
- Gentle pressure can help shape inverted or flat nipples to prepare them for breastfeeding
- Supple membrane feels soft on your skin
- Low-profile design guarantees a natural appearance under clothes
- One size fits all mums
- BPA free
- 2 x Nipple Formers
HOW TO CLEAN:
Like all breastfeeding accessories, you’ll need to keep your nipple formers clean. You should sanitise them before using them for the first time, and then once a day after that, but this is quick and easy to do:
- Separate the parts and put them in a small pan filled with cold, preferably distilled, water. If you use tap water, you can add a teaspoon of citric acid to help avoid limescale build-up.
- Bring to the boil, and continue to boil for approximately five minutes.
- Carefully drain off the water and place the nipple former parts on a clean cloth to dry.