Marimer Baby Daily Nasal Hygiene (Isotonic) - 100ml
Good nasal hygiene for your baby will help protect their nasal mucosa from external attacks and help prevent ENT infections. Using MARIMER BABY DAILY NASAL HYGIENE will help the nose to breathe up to the age of 6 months.
Marimer Isotonic Baby Daily Nasal Hygiene is a physiological sterile and micro-diffused sea water solution. Naturally rich in mineral salts and marine trace elements, it is recommended for infant and young child for the daily cleansing of the nasal airways and for the humidification of the dried nose.
The micro-diffusion system of Marimer Isotonic Baby facilitates the drainage of the nasal airways. The safety collar nozzle ensures a utilization without risks for newborn babies
WHY USE BABY DAILY NASAL HYGIENE?
- For a daily nasal hygiene,
- It moisturizes the nasal mucous.
- It facilitates the evacuation of nasal secretions.
- As a complement to the treatment of ENT disorders.
Isotonic sea water (equivalent to 9 g/L of salts), purified water.
HOW TO USE:
- 1 spray per nostril, preferably before every meal, 1 to 4 times a day as necessary.
- Please read the instructions carefully before use. Ask your pharmacist for advice.
- This medical product uses a microdiffusion process which will gently discharge nasal secretions. Its wide safety nozzle makes it safe to use on infants as soon as they are born.
ISOTONIC VERSUS HYPERTONIC
Our body's cells have a natural salt concentration of 0.9%. An isotonic solution will have the same concentration. A hypertonic solution has a salt concentration higher than that of our cells (2.2% for MARIMER® solution). Applying it will have an osmotic effect. Evidence shows that cells will liberate water and more easily discharge mucus which has accumulated on the surface of the nasal mucosa.
Hence, hypertonic solution is only prescribed for a blocked nose, whilst isotonic solution may be used daily for preventive nasal hygiene.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Clean the nozzle with warm soapy water after each use.
- Rinse and wipe.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and any other sources of ignition.
- No smoking.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celcius / 122 degrees Fahrenheit
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: