Marimer Baby Blocked Nose and Cold (Hypertonic) - 100ml
A baby's first cold may be quite intimidating for young parents. Your baby will be uneasy, they will be sniffing, and they may lose their appetite. It is merely a cold and there are many ways of making your baby feel better.
Up to the age of 6 months, infants breathe exclusively through their nose. In the event of heavy breathing due to a cold or blocked nose, the MARIMER BABY BLOCKED NOSE AND COLD formula will clean and decongest the nasal fossae.
WHY USE BABY BLOCKED NOSE AND COLD?
- It decongest the nose,
- It cleanses the nasal mucous,
- It fluids nasal secretions and facilitates its elimination,
- It improves nasal comfort day and night,
- It can be used in addition to ENT treatments.
- A gentle microdiffusion process,
• A safety nozzle for non-invasive, gentle insertion into your baby's nose.
100% sterile hypertonic diluted seawater (equal to 22 g/L of salts).
HOW TO USE:
- 1 to 2 sprays per nostril, preferably before every meal, 1 to 3 times a day as necessary. Please read the instructions carefully before use. Ask your pharmacist for advice.
- This medical product uses a microdiffusion process which will gently discharge nasal secretions. Its wide safety nozzle makes it safe to use on infants as soon as they are born
ISOTONIC VERSUS HYPERTONIC
Our body's cells have a natural salt concentration of 0.9%. An isotonic solution will have the same concentration. A hypertonic solution has a salt concentration higher than that of our cells (2.2% for MARIMER® solution). Applying it will have an osmotic effect. Evidence shows that cells will liberate water and more easily discharge mucus which has accumulated on the surface of the nasal mucosa.
Hence, hypertonic solution is only prescribed for a blocked nose, whilst isotonic solution may be used daily for preventive nasal hygiene.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Clean the nozzle with warm soapy water after each use.
- Rinse and wipe.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and any other sources of ignition.
- No smoking.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celcius / 122 degrees Fahrenheit
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: