MarieKeithchen Loose Leaf Tea - DESTRESS & DETOX - 50grams
MARIKEITHCHEN'S LOOSE LEAF TEA is packed with antioxidants and provides various health benefits. Aesthetically, the loose leaves provide true beauty since you can see the whole flower buds, perfectly detailed tea leaves and dried pieces of healthy fruit. Also, flavors and aromas are more intense than the standardized tea blends. When loose leaf tea leaves are steeped in water, they expand and provide a more aromatic and flavorsome cup. During this process, flavors come to life and the nutritional benefits are extracted.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MARIEKEITHCHEN'S LOOSE LEAF TEA - DESTRESS & DETOX?
- Combination of Lavender, Chamomile and Rose Petals loose leaves
- Induces sleep
- Hastens detoxification
- Helps address anxiety
- Improves skin
- Can be reinfused several times, more quality for less cost
- Stevia leaves are mixed in the package
- May be steeped in hot or cold water
HOW TO STEEP LOOSE TEA:
The purpose of steeping is to infuse the water with the tea. The loose tea can circulate through the boiling water and swell. This swelling means the maximum flavor and color can be extracted from the loose tea.
- Fill a kettle with freshly drawn cold water and bring to a boil.
- Measure the tea into your teapot, allowing 1 teaspoon or 1 tea bag for each cup
- Pour the hot water onto the tea bag or leaves. This saturates the tea allowing the flavor to release naturally
Important: Do not pour the water and then add the tea, this will only result in a poor cup of tea.
TEA BAGS/CHEESE CLOTH: Do not squeeze the bags after brewing.
INFUSER/DIRECT TO CUP: Remove the tea leaves immediately after they're brewed. You can utilize a teapot to steep your loose tea for the recommended amount of time.
4. Always cover your tea when steeping. The tea leaves will unfurl properly when covered.
5. Steep for 3-5 minutes. If you prefer your tea stronger or weaker, never vary the brewing time; simply increase or decrease the amount of tea. For a more flavorful tea, allow 1.5 teaspoon and steep for 5-7minutes. Do not steep longer than the recommended time. The tea can over-brew or turn bitter.
6. You may re-steep the loose tea or tea bag for up to 2 to 3 times per cup. They will provide better taste and aroma with each steep.
- 1 x 50grams Loose Leaf Tea
- 2 x reusable tea bags