Liquid Guard Germany Anti-Mold/Anti-Virus Protection: Textile Coating (100ml, 2 Bottles)
Liquid Guard® Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Protection (German Innovation Award Winner) is the newest generation of surface disinfection offering year-long performance. Not only does it repel liquids/dirt and prevents micro scratches, but it also boasts an antimicrobial function that kills viral and bacterial pathogens that touch treated surfaces. This therefore reduces the spread of infections, coughs and colds at home and in the community.
Through direct spray application or fogging, Liquid Guard® can protect the vast majority of surfaces. Additionally, the invisible seal of nano liquid-glass protects the health and well-being of all, particularly those who are susceptible to illness.
Single application. 24/7 365 Days Protection.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE LIQUID GUARD?
- Safe antimicrobial functionality – presence can be verified using various microbial activity reading equipment
- Prevents microbial odours
- Permanent fungicidal function
- Deprives house dust mites of food
- Prevents mould growth on smooth and textured surfaces
- Promotes comfort, well-being, and safety
- Free from SVHC (especially free from fluorine, PBT/vPvB substances)
For more information, please click here.
AREAS OF USE:
- Protection against infections on absorbent surfaces like mattresses, couches, and other high touched surfaces.
- Permanent surface disinfection in hospitals and caring/nursing facilities, especially those within intensive and quarantine care. High-risk surfaces including doorknobs, shelves, work-tops, and floors (please check national regulations!).
Anti-bacterial and anti-viral tests and certificates. During laboratory testing, Liquid Guard® Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Protection has been certified for use against:
TGEV Coronavirus (99.8% kill, effective against enveloped viruses which included Coronavirus)
Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA = methicillin-resilient Staphylococcus aureus)
Escherichia coli (intestinal bacteria)
Klebsiella pneumoniae (odour-creating bacteria)
Listeria monocytogenes (food-stuff)
Salmonella choleraesuis (food-stuff)
Aspergillus niger (slightly sporicidal)
For complete list, please click here.
- 2 bottles x 100ml
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
HOW TO USE: