Immunogard Ascorbic Acid (As SODIUM ASCORBATE 568.18mg) + Zinc 10 mg box of 100's
IMMUNOGARD is a nutritional supplement containing 500mg of Ascorbic Acid (equivalent to 568.18mg Sodium Ascorbate) and 10mg Elemental Zinc (equivalent to 27.5mg Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate).
WHY WILL YOU LOVE IMMUNOGARD?
- For the treatment and prevention of Vitamin C and Zinc deficiencies
- Helps strengthen the immune system of the consumers especially through the pandemic
- Vitamin C with Zinc can reduce the severity of symptoms associated with the common cold
- Also helps with faster absorption of Vitamin D3 when taken altogether.
- Orally, take 1 capsule once a day, or as prescribed by a doctor
- Vitamin C is usually well tolerated. Large doses are reportedly to cause diarrhea and other gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Prolonged administration of high doses of Zinc supplements leads to copper deficiency with associated sideroblastic anemia and neutropenia
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
- November 2023