Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder (Superfood)
Sweet Leaf / Star Gooseberry (Sauropus androgynus) is vegetable crop that can be found in South East Asia. Sweet leaf has high nutritional valuse: contains up to 7% protein and 19% fiber
WHY WILL YOU LOVE HERBILOGY SWEET LEAF EXTRACT POWDER?
- It is rich of vitamin K, provitamin A (beta-carotene), B and C
- Contains mineral such as calcium (up to 2.8%), iron, calium, phosphor and magnesium
- In Indonesia, sweet leaf is commonly used and known as a prolactin to increase the flow of breast milk.
- Pouch size: 3 x 11 x 17 cm
- Weight: 100g
- 100g pack contains 100% Super Fine & Premium Sweet Leaf Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
- Origin: West Java
- Taste: creamy, mild bitter
- Color: creamy brown
Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder complwtely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Powder into a glass of warm tea or coffee or warm water until dissolved (honey and lemon may be added), or a bowl of warm mung bean porridge. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others. See here for the food/beverages ideas.
- One to three times a day, along with frequent and regular skin-to-skin contact or pumping, drink plenty of water, a minimum 2.5 L per day and have enough rest. It can be consumed starting from 36 weeks of pregnancy until the end of the breastfeeding period.