Herbilogy Red Ginger Extract Powder (Superfood)
Different to the common ginger, red ginger has reddish skin, brownish flesh, spicier taste and contain higher levels of active substances (shogaol, gingerol) and antioxidant (anthocyanidin). Red ginger has historically been used to maintain and increase immunity, reduce bloating, and relieve body aches.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE HERBILOGY RED GINGER EXTRACT POWDER?
- A good anti-inflammatory agent
- A remedy for dry cough
- Treatment for inflamed acne
- Prevents and treats flu, colds
- Warms the body
- Pouch size: 3 x 11 x 17 cm
- Weight: 100g
- 100% Super Fine & Premium Red Ginger Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
- Origin: Central Java
- Taste: natural red ginger taste, spicy
- Color: creamy brown
Herbilogy Red Ginger Extract Powder completely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix and stir 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Red Ginger Extract Powder into a cup of warm water until dissolved (honey and lemon may be added), a glass of warm tea or coffee. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others. See here for the food/drink ideas.
For children, ¼ -1/2 teaspoon according to their ages to be mixed into juice or complementary foods of the breastfed child.
- One to three times a day, 30 minutes after meals. Drink plenty of water at the same time and get plenty of rest.