Herbilogy Breastfeeding Tea for Breastmilk Booster
HERBILOGY BREASTFEEDING TEA has a combination of 2 extracts in every tea bag, effective in increasing breastmilk production.
One teabag Herbilogy Breastfeeding Tea contains:
- Black tea leaves 1600mg,
- Sweet Leaf extract 400mg,
- Fenugreek Seeds extract 50mg,
- Vanilla 10mg.
Sweet leaf (Sauropus androgynus) contains polyphenols that stimulate the release of prolactin for breast milk production and papaverine to relax the breast muscles and widen the blood vessels. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) contains Diosgenin which increases Prolactin hormone and Oxytocin to increase breast milk production. BPOM and MUI certified
WHY WILL YOU LOVE HERBILOGY BREASTFEEDING TEA?
- Made of 100% natural ingredients from herbal premium and high quality herbal extracts and tea leaves
no preservatives, dyes, flavors, artificial colors and medicinal chemicals.
- Put tea bag into the cup, pour boiling water and wait 2-3 minutes.
- Drink 1-2 times a day.
- Product consumption MUST be balanced with drinking plenty of water (minimum 8 glasses of water per day), recommended with mom and baby skin-to-skin contact or assisted with the breast pump as often as possible.
- Also use Breast Massage Oil, with food-grade and 100% natural formulation to massage the breast area to ensure smooth flow of breast milk.
- 1 box = 20 tea bags