Frezyderm Sun Screen Color Velvet Face SPF50+ - TINTED 50ml
FREZYDERM SUN SCREEN COLOR VELVET FACE SPF50+ is an innovative tinted face sunscreen with unique cosmetic behavior and excellent one-touch application. Thanks to the revolutionary Second Skin Technology innovation, its unique composition leaves a velvety feeling on the skin, offers a matte look for 6 hours by absorbing sebum and softens the appearance of wrinkles. The tint covers discolouration, scars and skin imperfections. Its non-greasy texture does not leave a white cast and makes it an excellent base for make-up. Prevents the signs of photoaging and protects against discoloration caused by sun exposure.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE FREZYDERM SUN SCREEN COLOR VELVET FACE SPF50+?
- Very high protection
- Velvety feel
- Matte look for 6 hours, absorbing oiliness and sebum
- The tint covers discolouration, scars and skin imperfections
- The tint matches with all skin tones to offer perfect, discreet coverage and a flawless, even complexion.
- Smoothing the appearance of wrinkles
- Sunscreen Sunblock SPF50+ UVB - UVA - VIS - IR Stem Cell DNA protection
- Does not leave a white cast
- Allows the skin to breathe
- Non-greasy texture
- Excellent sensory feeling
- Dermatologically tested
- DNA defense and repair
- May be used as a make-up base, masking wrinkles while providing a soft focus effect
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, gluten, parabens
- Color: medium;
- Coverage: sheer;
- Texture: cream
- Skin issues: photoaging, sun exposure, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning, before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive skin;
- Daily use for persons highly exposed to the sun all year round
- Light skin
- Skin sensitive to light
- Prevention of photoageing
- Skin with warts, scars
- Protection against discolourations
- All skin types
HOW TO USE:
- Apply sufficient quantity on clean face evenly in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming, or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.
- As all the sunscreen products, do not apply close to the eyes and on the eyelids. Do not rub your eyes in order to avoid irritations like tingling, lacrimation, etc. Wash well with plenty of water.