Fazup Anti-Radiation Sticker Patch
Do you use your phone everyday? Make sure you and your baby are well protected from the harmful effects of mobile radiation with your Fazup Anti-Radiation patch.
In 2011 the WHO has classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B), based on an increased risk for brain cancer, associated with wireless phone use.
PLEASE CHECK here IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS COMPATIBLE BEFORE ADDING TO THE CHART.
The FAZUP PATCH contains a passive antenna that interacts with the integrated antenna of the mobile phone. Fazup modifies the spectrum of radiation of the mobile phone in order to reduce as much as possible the emission of radiation towards your head when you call, and towards your body when you carry your phone on you
Unlike other devices, Fazup does not redirect the radiation towards the back of your mobile and does not increase the radiation on other surfaces. For this reason, Fazup can protect without exposing other body zones to radiation, or exposing other persons in your immediate vicinity.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE FAZUP ANTI-RADIATION CELLPHONE PATCH?
- Significantly helps reduce radiation exposure emitted by cellphones
- Made in France
- Clinically-tested and validated by EMITECH, a French laboratory certified by COFRAC
- Shown to reduce SAR level by up to 99%
- Globally patented
- 1 x Fazup Patch
- Positioning guide with 3 metal inserts to ensure proper placement of phone
- User guide with positioning guide coordinates
- A small non-stick silicone utensil that can be used on the ‘sticky’ side of the patch in order to ensure the correct positioning of the patch in the positioning case
CELLPHONE RADIATION / EMF TEST:
WHY CORRECT POSITIONING MATTER: