Ecosphere Multi-purpose Cleaner
EcoSphere Multi-purpose Cleaner is a liquid cleaner that works thoroughly as it sanitizes and disinfects any washable surface by reducing up to 99.000% of certain bacteria when used pure*. It features a formula that contains ingredients that are not harmful to the skin. Additionally, it offers verious dilutions to clean at different potencies for different applications.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE ECOSPHERE MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER?
- Sanitizes and disinfects any washable surface
- Eco-friendly formula - cost-effective with less bottles thrown away compared to ready-to-use cleaners.
- Greener profile - formulated with Dimethyl 9-Decenamide derived from bio-based sources, that covers a wide range of household cleaning applications.
- Antibacterial formula - effective in helping to reduce up to 99.999% of bacteria when used pure*.
*Based on study results against P. aeruginosa, E. coli and K. pneumonia
- Gentle to the skin - water-based formula.
- Colorless formula with mild fragrance
- No-rinse - can be applied anywhere.
- Safe to apply on any washable surface, wherever you are
Note: Rinsing is required on surfaces that may directly have contact with food
- Versatile and effective cleaner - various dilutions can clean at different potencies for different applications.
- Child-proof cap - this feature helps reduce the risk of children opening the cleaner and ingesting it.
- Powered by:
Lauramine Oxide - cleaning agent that acts as surfactant that loosens and traps dirt, hence removing it frmo the surface that you are cleaning.
Sodium Lactate - prevents the growth of certain bacteria and provides pH regulation to clean surfaces without harming its natural state - the key elements for a multi-purpose cleaner formulation.
- Size: 2 Liters
- Shelf life: 3 years from the manufacturing date
- Ingredients: Dimethyl-9 Decenamide, d-limonene, proprietary emulsifiers, sodium carbonate, LAuramine Oxide, Sodium Lactate, Linear alcohol (C11) ethoxylate, POE-7, Deionized Water, Sodium Citrat, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
HOW TO USE?
- For quick cleaning, add 30ml of EcoSphere Multi-purpose Cleaner to 30ml of water and apply directly to surfaces. No rinsing needed. (1:1)
- For spray cleaning, add 30ml of cleaner to 300ml of water in a spray bottle. Spray. directly to surfaces and wipe to dry. No rinsing needed. (1:10)
- For bucket cleaning, pour 30ml of cleaner to 4 liters of water. Clean all washable surfaces and dry (1:128)
- Not recommended to be used on clothes or any type of fabric
- Not recommended for use on tableware and dishware such as eating utensils, drinking glasses, plates, knives, and the like.
- Wooden furniture
- Toilet Bowl
- Glass appliances
- Plastic furniture
- Bath Tub
HOW TO DISPOSE THE EMPTY CONTAINER OF ECOSPHERE MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER?
- EcoSphere Multi-purpose Cleaner's container is made of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene). It falls under the recyclable category and can be discarded in non-biodegradable waste.