EcoNuvo Plasma Shield UV Air Sterilizer
EcoNuvo Plasma Shield sterilizes air of bacteria, germs, and viruses including COVID-19 using its patented double sterilization (Plasma + UV-C) technology.
It creates negative ions plasma to tremove odors, ultrafine dust, harmful bacteria, and viruses. It has also obtained a certification against COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). The UV-C lamp which is in the lower part of the unit works to directly sterilize the air through irradiation and removes harmful harmful bacteria and COVID-19 from the air.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE ECONUVO PLASMA SHIELD UV AIR STERILIZER?
- Sterilizes air or bacteria, germs and viruses, including COVID-19
- Sterilizes up to 16.5 square meters
- Patented Double Sterilization (Plasma + UV-C)
- 99.9% Sterilization effect
- Removes ultra-fine dust and foul odors
- No filter needed
- Ozone-free. Passed the Ozone Emission Test
- Inhibits acetic acid, ammonia, acetaldehyde
- Compact and easy to install
- Protects you while you sleep
- Low noise operation
- No metallic smell
- Safe for babies
- Easy control, one-touch system
- 4 fan speeds
- USB charging
- Portable & convenient
- Wireless operation. Operating time - 5 hours once fully charged. Can also be used in the powerbank
- Mode 1 and 2 : up to 8 hours battery life
- Mode 3 and 4: up to 5 hours battery life
- Charging time: 3-4 hours. A steady white indicator light will be seen if the unit is fully charged.
- Product: Econuvo Shield Plasma
- Model No: Shield-III
- Input Interface: USB Type-C DC 5.0V, 0.8A
- Power consumption: 3W
- Working Temp: -20 50 degrees Celcius
- Ozone Concentration: 0.0005ppm (Below threshold)
- Negative Ion Generation: 20,000,000/cc
- Dimension: 6.77in (width) x 6.77in (length) x 1.57in (height)
- Weight: 410 grams
- Installed Battery: 2,550mAh
- 1 x Econuvo Plasma Shield UV Air Sterilizer unit
- 1 x USB-C power cable
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 4 x Wall-mounted pads
*Charging adapter not included (to be purchased separately). Adapter should be DC 5.0V, 0.8A
** Please refrain from plugging the cable directly to the surge protector. Use the recommended specification of the charging adapter.