Diversey Oxivir TB Pocket Disinfecting Wipe
OXIVIR TB WIPE is a non-woven, disposable (towelette(s)) (wipe(s)), presaturated with Hydrogen Peroxide (based) SURFACE disinfectant cleaner.
Oxivir Tb wipes is a hospital grade disinfectant for use on hard surfaces that is effective against a wide range of pathogenic micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) and fungi.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE OXIVIR TB?
- Effective against key pathogens: TB, MRSA, Norovirus, VRE, Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus)
- Kills Covid-19 virus in just 15 seconds!
- Powerful disinfection, excellent cleaning, safe on washable surfaces. Bactericidal and Virucidal in one minute. Tuberculocidal in 5 minutes. Patented technology contains a high performance surfactant system that delivers faster and better cleaning results.
- Easy to use. Can be used to clean most hard, non-porous environmental surfaces with confidence.
- Pocket size
- One-step disinfectant and deodorizing wipe
- Ready-to-use. Pre-measured.
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Hospital grade
- Meets surface disinfection recommendations from Occupational Safety and Health Administration Bloodborne Pathogen standard
- For hospital, health care, industrial, institutional and residential use.
HOW TO USE:
For Use as a (One-Step) (Cleaner)/(Disinfectant):
Pre-clean visibly soiled areas.
Pull towelette from the packet and wipe on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
All surfaces must remain visibly wet for 1 minute. Use a 5 minute contact time for Tuberculosis. Use a 3 minute contact time for fungi and 5 minute contact time for Candida auris.
Allow to air dry (or rinse (with potable water if necessary).
- Change towelette after each use (application)
Note: All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water. Do not use on glassware, utensils, or dishes.
- Grocery cart handles
- Cash registers
- Elevator panel buttons
- Other hard non-porous non-food contact surfaces
- For virus and bacteria: 1 minute contact time
- For tuberculocidal activity: 5 minutes time
- For fungi: 10 minutes time
- Not for personal cleansing. This is not a baby wipe. Do not flush in toilet.
- Do not use on glasses, dishes and utensils.
- Not for use on medical devices or other therapeutic goods. Not to be used on skin.
- Not recommended for use on brass, copper or marble.
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the blood stream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
- Prior to use on electronic equipment or components, (please) refer to manufacturer’s instructions (for appropriate use).
- This product may be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high level disinfection.