Diversey Oxivir TB Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner (Ready to Use) - 800ml
OXIVIR TB is a ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary AHP technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE OXIVIR TB?
- Effective against key pathogens: TB, MRSA, Norovirus, VRE, Coronavirus
- Powerful disinfection, excellent cleaning, safe on washable surfaces. Bactericidal and Virucidal in one minute. Tuberculocidal in 5 minutes. Patented technology contains a high performance surfactant system that delivers faster and better cleaning results.
- Environmentally Responsible. No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), no added fragrance, no NPEs (Nonylphenol Ethoxylate). The active ingredient breakds down to water and oxygen.
- Easy to use. Can be used to clean most hard, non-porous environmental surfaces with confidence.
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes and contains no substances which at the given concentration, are hazardous to health per OSHA standards.
- Soft-Surface sanitizing EPA registration for 30 seconds for privacy curtains, upholstery and more
HOW TO USE:
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Apply solution by cloth or disposable wipes to hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
- All surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute to kill bacteria and virus.
- Rinsing is not necessary unless floors are to be coated with finish or restorer.
- All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water.
- DO NOT use on glassware, utensils or dishes.
- For virus and bacteria: 1 minute contact time
- For tuberculocidal activity: 5 minutes time
- For fungi: 10 minutes time