MEO Lite Face Mask (Medium)
MEO™ is a distinctive protective mask designed specifically for human health. Originating in New Zealand, it combines elements of nature, technology and innovation and will contribute towards a healthier world.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MEO™ LITE FACE MAKS?
- Prevent flu – Highly effective in filtering 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria, removing most flu pathogens. This unique anti-bacterial quality helps users reduce the risk of being infected by colds and flu. It can also reduce noxious gases such as formaldehyde.
- Capture particles – Efficient in capturing 99.80% PM 0.1 harmful particles, you will have total confidence that it’s protecting you from diseases caused by particles in the air.
- Comfortable and breathable – Extensive research and analysis have resulted in a mask that can be moulded to fit every face comfortably. Adjustable ear loops and noseband form a perfect seal. Its high-tech materials, quality of workmanship, and unique replaceable filter reduce the build-up of moisture and heat, making MEO™ a highly breathable face mask. It’s so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- Prevent allergy – Helix™ filter uses natural New Zealand wool media. It is natural, comfortable and soft, effectively filtering the dust in the air and most allergens like pollen, mould, dust mites etc. and reduces the occurrence of respiratory allergies, such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma.
- Safe and skin-friendly – The fabric is safe and non-toxic. It’s easy to put on, comfortable to wear and offers the user an unrivalled level of protection.
- New Zealand Manuka oil – Every MEO™ Lite (Black, Grey, City, Dandelion, Blue) is infused with specially formulated New Zealand Manuka oil extract, for calming and soothing respiratory protection. Not infused with Manuka scent: Checker, Stitch, Shadow.
ITS MANY ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- Superior electrostatic performance for capturing particles
- Removes noxious gases
- Inhibits growth of bacteria
- Made from a renewable resource
- M - 290mm-350mm (Distance from ear to ear)
- 1 x MEO™ Lite facing covers
- 2 x MEO™ Helix replaceable filters
- Remove the filter
- Gently wash the mask by hand
- Be careful not to damage the nose band
- Line dry in shade
- Do not washine wash
- Do not iron
RECOMMENDED FILTER LIFE: