AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
Brightens and whitens teeth. AP24 WHITENING FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE AP24 WHITENING FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE?
- Brightens and whitens teeth.
- Helps remove stains.
- Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
- Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
- Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
- Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
- Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
- Thick, creamy, rich formula.
- No harmful peroxides.
Proprietary blend of hydrated silica and alumina (alu- minum hydroxide)—a unique combination of mild abra- sives that polishes and smoothes teeth without eroding enamel.
AP-24®—a plaque-fighting agent of medical-grade dimethicone and surfactants. AP-24® is a long chain that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling slicker and fresher longer.
Sodium monofluorophosphate—approved form of fluo- ride that can be used to fight cavities.
USAGE AND APPLICATION:
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. You can also alternate with AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.