UV Care UVC Sterilizing Cabinet
The UV CARE UVC STERILIZING CABINET can sterilize and warm multiple things at the same time with its generous 50L storage!
WHY WILL YOU LOVE UV CARE UVC STERILIZING CABINET?
- It has 3-layer shelves recommended for:
- Businesses (like restaurants and offices) to store and keep their documents, money, glassware and kitchen tools safe and germ-free;
- Young Professionals at work can sterilize their office documents and books as well as pantry items;
- Medical Professionals can sterilize their masks and tools;
- Parents can sterilize their baby's bottles and feeding utensils as well as toddler toys (as long as its not battery operated)!
- Product dimensions: 42cm (length) x 33cm (width) x 60cm (height)
- Interior dimensions: 38cm x 26cm x 48.5cm
- Product weight: 10kg
- Box dimensions: 48cm x 41cm x 67cm
- Box weight: 12kg
- Functions: UV + Heating (Warm), Storage
- Sterilization Time: 60 minutes
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7nm
- UV Light Power: 10 watts
- Volume Capacity: 50L
- Internal Temperature: 50°C ± 10°C
- Safety feature: Lamp auto shuts off when door is opened during sterilization
- Rated Input Power: 110 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 220V, 60Hz
- 1 x UV Care UVC Sterilizing Cabinet Unit
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Plug the unit to a 220 V power outlet to start.
- To turn the unit on and off, press the power button.
- After the power button is turned on, press the “UV + HEATING” button and the indicator light will light up. Sterilization will start automatically.
- To pause, press the “UV + HEATING” button again.
- The unit will stop after the 60-minute sterilization is done.
- As a safety precaution, the UVC lamp will auto shut off when the door is opened. Sterilization will resume once the door is closed.
Once the unit is plugged, make sure to turn on and press the “UV + HEATING” button to activate and start the 60 minute sterilization process. Unit will shut off after the 60 minutes is over but the cabinet is still useful as storage for your items to keep it germ-free.
To maximize the use of the Storage Mode, leave the unit plugged on standby so the unit will sterilize the items inside the cabinet for 3 minutes every 24 hours.
- Please wipe dry the items before storing .
- Please ensure that objects to be sterilized can withstand the internal temperature of 50°C ± 10°C
- Make sure to keep the power line and socket fromhot areas or surfaces (such as stoves) to prevent fire hazard.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Place the sterilizing cabinet in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy surface.
- Do not touch the door cover and glass while the sterilization is in progress.
- Keep away from children’s reach.