UV Care Smart Robot UV Vacuum with Camera Visual Navigation Sensor
Just because it looks clean, doesn't mean it is. Even regular sweeping and mopping, plenty of dust and dirt are hiding in the corners and crevices of your home. Why risk your family's health when you can use the UV CARE SMART ROBOT UV VACUUM WITH CAMERA VISUAL NAVIGATION to make sure that your home is spotless and germ-free.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE THE NEW UV CARE SMART ROBOT UV VACUUM WITH CAMERA VISUAL NAVIGATION?
- Triple Navigation System
- Camera + Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (vSLAM) + Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) technology
- Adjustable Fan Speed
- Smart Memory Map Positioning
- Set Virtual Walls
- Excellent Quad-Core Software
- 31 Sets of High Precision Sensors
- 3 Powerful Suction Options (Silent, Normal, Strong)
- 3 Water Dispensing Modes
- Interchangeable Cleaning Cartridge System (Vacuum and Mop)
- Multiple cleaning modes to meet multiple needs
- Large 600 ml dust bin capacity and 2-in-1 water tank
- Rotating side and main brushes for thorough and efficient cleaning
- Saves cleaning history after cleaning a room/ space once
- Option to set cleaning schedule
- Wi-Fi Compatible
- Voice Activated through Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Applicable for any floor type
- Automatic Recharge and Resume
- Easy to Use and Maintain
- Model number: UVSRV20
- Product Dimensions (Smart Robot): 33 cm (length) x 33 cm (width) x 7 cm (height)
- Product Dimensions (Charging Base): 15 cm (length x 15 cm (width) x 15 cm (height)
- Box dimensions: 38 cm (length) x 14 cm (width) x 47 cm (height)
- Product Weight: approx 2.7kg
- Box weight: 5kg
- Material: ABS Plastic, Brush Finish
- Battery: Lithium
- Rated Voltage: 14.8v
- Rated Power: 25watts
- Navigation System: Camera+Visual SLAM+SLAM
- Number of Optical Sensors: 31 sets
- Functions: Auto Cleaning, Spot Cleaning, Border Cleaning, Manual Control, Suction Power Control, Pre Program Cleaning Schedule
- Suction Power Settings: Silent, Normal, Strong
- Suction Power: Silent - 1800pa; Normal - 2150pa; High: 2,500pa
- Control Methods: Manual via Control Panel, Remote Control, Wi-Fi App, Voice Activated (Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible)
- Maximum Coverage Area: 180sqm
- Dust Bin Capacity: 600ml
- Dust Bin Filters: Primary Mesh Filter and HEPA Filter
- Dust Bin HEPA Filter Grade: H11
- Water Tank Capacity: 300ml
- Water Dispensing Modes (via Mobile App): I - Small Amount; II - Standard Amount; III - Large Amount
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7nm
- UVC Lamp Power: 2 watts
- UVC Lamp Life: 15,000 hours
- UV-C Safety Feature: Lamp automatically shuts off when unit is lifted or flipped upward
- Climbing Ability: 1.8 meters
- Motor Type: Japanese Nidec Brushless Motor
- Processor: Quad-Core
- Charging Time: Initial (First 3 Times): 12 hrs; Succeeding Time: 4-5 hours
- Run Time (Full Charge): Vacuum - 1-2 hours; Succeeding 2-3 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh, 14.8 V
- Charging Base Rated Input Power: 11.4 Watts
- Charging Base Rated Input Voltage: 19V 0.6 A
- Charging Base Output Voltage: 19V 0.6 A
- Charging Adapter Rated Input Voltage: 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz
- 1 year limited warranty
WHAT IS CAMERA + VSLAM NAVIGATION?
The Visual SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) system approach uses a camera to map and plot a navigation path.
Typically in a visual SLAM system, set points (points of interest determined by the algorithm) are tracked through successive camera frames to triangulate 3D position, called feature-point triangulation. This information is relayed back to create a 3D map and identify the location of the robot.
After mapping and localization via SLAM are complete, the robot can chart a navigation path. Through visual SLAM, a robotic vacuum cleaner would be able to easily and efficiently navigate a room while bypassing chairs or a coffee table, by figuring out its own location as well as the location of surrounding objects.
- All Floor Types (Hardwood, Engineered Wood, Bamboo, Laminate, Linoleum, Tiles, Carpet, Stone, Vinyl, Marble)
- 1 x UV Care Smart Robot UV Vacuum unit
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x Remote Control (2 x AAA Batteries NOT Included)
- 1 set Dust Bin Assembly (Dust Bin + Dust Bin Side Cover)
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 2 x HEPA filters (1 installed inside Dust Bin, 1 extra)
- 2 x Side Brushes
- 2 x Microfiber Cloth (1 installed on Mop, 1 extra)
- 1 x User Manual
- Auto Cleaning/ Smart Clean
Description: The robot uv vacuum will map out the area once to plan its cleaning route. Then, it will commence the cleaning process in a zigzag method.
How to Set-up:
- Turn on the main switch.
- When the indicator light is “ON”, lightly press the “PLAY/ PAUSE”button manually on the unit’s control panel or press the “CLEAN” on the remote control
- Spot Cleaning/ Focus Clean
Description: Recommended for areas where garbage is concentrated on one portion of the floor. The robot cleans using a spiral motion. Once finished, the robot will return to where it started.
- Border Cleaning/ Edge Clean
Description: For indoor border cleaning. The robot cleans along the perimeter of walls and returns to the charging station once finished.
- Manual Control
Description: For manual control cleaning
How to Set-up:
- Using the remote control, press the arrow buttons to move the robot vacuum in any direction you wish.
- Suction Power Control
Description: Adjust suction power level according to different floor environments.
How to Set Up:
- Using the remote control, press the “fan” buttons to set desired suction power
Note: Suction power can only be adjusted in automatic cleaning modes
- Obstacle Control
Description: Option to let the robot vacuum cross an obstacle or not
How to Set Up: Can be turned on or off via the mobile app
- Breakpoint Continue Cleaning
Description: Option to let the robot vacuum automatically clean after charging or not
How to Set Up: Can be turned on or off via the mobile app
- Sound Control
Description: Option to turn the sound on or off
How to Set Up: Can be turned on or off via the mobile app.
- Fully charge the unit for 12 hours (first 3 uses); succeeding charging time is 4 to 5 hours.
2 Ways: via Charging Base and via Charging Adapter
- Remove the protective bumper strip
- Install desired cleaning cartridge- Vacuum or Mop
- Turn on the unit by pressing the main switch on the side of the unit.
- For Vacuum (Dry Cleaning)
Choose desired cleaning mode and settings (Auto/ Smart, Spot/ Focus, Border/Edge, Manual) manually by the control panel, via remote control or via the mobile app.
Other options include:
- While cleaning, you may press the pause button on the control panel, the remote control or on the mobile app at any time.
- Wake Up . After 3 minutes of being idle, the robot vacuum will go to “sleep” mode. Press any button on the control panel, the remote control or on the mobile app to wake it up.
- You may opt to schedule specific days and times for the smart robot vacuum to clean via the mobile app
For Mop (Wet Cleaning)
- Make sure that the microfiber mop cloth is securely attached to the cartridge.
- Fill up water tank with clean water of up to 300 ml
***Option to add water-soluble cleaning solutions.
- Press the start button to begin light mopping. Water dispensing mode can also be set via the mobile app.
- Smart Robot will automatically return to the charging dock when it has finished cleaning.
- Shut Down:
- After the robot stops working press the start button for a few seconds.
- All indicator lights will turn off by then, which would mean that the robot vacuum has been shut down.
- Once done, you can turn off the main switch to completely turn it off.
- Before storing, empty the dust bin and wipe it thoroughly. Make sure that the water tank and microfiber cloth is also completely air dried.
- Store unit in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy place. Keep away from children’s reach.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- HEPA Filter
- Side Brushes
- Microfiber Cloth
- UV-C Lamp
HOW TO CONNECT THE UV CARE SMART ROBOT VACUUM WITH CAMERA VISUAL NAVIGATION SENSOR TO THE MOBILE APP?