Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
MEDELA HARMONY single manual breast pump is designed for moms who mostly breastfeed and is great for travel or as a backup to your electric pump.
To stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow), you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump’s handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE MEDELA HARMONY?
- a very lightweight pump that does not take up much room in a handbag
- easy to clean and assemble
- all parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free
- Switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently.
Light and discreet, it is also ideal to use when travelling.
- 1 x Harmony handle with diaphragm, stem and o-ring
- 1 x 2-component connector
- 1 x valve
- 2 x membranes
- 1 x BPA-free breastmilk bottle (excluding nipple, in observation of the Milk Code of the Philippines)
- 1 x bottle cover
- 1 x bottle stand
- 1 PersonalFit Breast Shield (size: 24mm) Best to get fitted at the service center to ensure optimal milk output and painless pumping. Other sizes available: 21/ 27/30/ 36mm). To schedule a fitting, contact Customer Service Hotline at 0998-5442958.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE: