Herbilogy Refreshing Cogon Grass Extract Powder (Alang Alang)
Cogon grass or alang - alang, commonly known as ilalang is a weed plant that is often removed by farmers and only used as livestock feed or even thrown away because of its invasive nature; but cogon grass is an effective aid to overcoming health problems
WHY WILL YOU LOVE HERBILOGY COGON GRASS EXTRACT POWDER?
- Increases breast milk production
- Stabilizes blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Treats anemia
- Pouch size: 3 x 11 x 17 cm
- Weight: 100g
- 100% Super Fine & Premium Cogon Grass Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
- Origin: Central Java
- Taste: Creamy, slightly bitter
- Color: Creamy brown
Herbilogy Cogon Grass Extract Powder completely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Cogon Grass Extract Powder into a cup of warm water until dissolved (honey and lemon may be added), a glass of warm tea or coffee. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others. See here for the food/beverages presentation.
For children, ¼ -1/2 teaspoon according to their ages to be mixed into juice or complementary foods of the breastfeed child.
- One to three times a day. Drink plenty of water at the same time and have enough rest.