Gengigel® Gingival Gel - 20ml tube
GENGIGEL is a medical device restoring healthy gums and soothes inflamed and traumatized oral tissues. It provides maximum adhesion and thus allows hyaluric acid to remain in sit.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE GENGIGEL® GINGIVAL GEL?
- An absolutely fantastic product for adults and children (3+) who are suffering with: Oral discomfort, Canker Sores, bleeding gums, Mouth ulcers, Gingivitis, Periodontitis, Receding gums, Pain after surgical or orthodontic treatment, Dry mouth, Pain from cheek or tongue bites
- It rapidly relieves discomfort and provides a sticky, protective barrier against bacteria wherever it’s applied.
- It pockets between the teeth and gums to close and so protect againstfurther re-infection
- Treats Inflammatory conditions (gingivitis, gingival bleeding, gingival retraction, gingival pockets), other tissue trauma (abrasion, tooth extractions, post-surgical recovery etc) and those disease conditions where the gingival mucosa reguires increased concentratins of hyaluric acid.
- It’s not a wonder cure. But it is super effective and provides welcome
relief when used correctly.
- It is extremely safe presenting no contraindication or side effect and can beused without restriction by children, pregnant women and the elderly. The GENGIGEL safety profile is particularly useful when anti-inflammatories are contraindicated.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- After correct oral hygiene, apply GENGIGEL three to five times a day (after
main meals) for 3-4 weeks, continuing until all symptoms have
- It is advisable not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes after
- Apply a film of gel onto the gingival tissue massaging gently with fingers to
aid its correct distribution on the mucosal surface
Harmless if swallowed.
- Contains High Molecular Weight (HMW) hyaluric acid (in the form of sodium hyaluronate), obtained by a biotechnological manufacturing process, which
guarantees a high level of purity
- Confirmed individual hypersensitivity to the constituents of the formulation.
Should the symptom persist, consult a healthcare professional. Store at a
temperature of 5-40 degree celcius.
*Expiration date: 12/2022
- Not Available