Medical Grade Acrylic Goggles
A PROTECTIVE GOGGLES is a very important part of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is very essential to protect the upper portion of your face. It also prevents to wearer from touching his/her eyes and nose. The use of a face shield is also a reminder to maintain social distancing, but allows visibility of facial expressions and lip movements for speech perception. Face shields prevents viral respiratory infections especially when paired with a face mask.
Owning a durable acrylic protective goggles is a must for the new normal.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE OUR ACRYLIC GOGGLES?
- Medical Grade
- Raw Virgin Acrylic Material for stellar clarity - top of the line acrylic
- Thickness of Acrylic: 1.5mm or 2mm (depends on available raw material)
- Doctors-approved design
- Lightweight and Durable
- Ergonomic Adjustable Visor
- Clean, lasercut visor
- Approximate weight: 150g (if acrylic is 2mm thickness)
- Used by medical frontliners